Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Star Spangled Shield Part 1

I sooo wish I had his job!

Hey there Soldiers, Patriots and Superheroes,

After making Cap's shields from 'The Avengers' and 'The Winter Soldier' I wanted to try and make Cap's very first shield. I got the idea after trying to think what I should do with a spare piece from the wooden sword box. So after studying the size and length of the piece I thought 'Hey' why don't I make a medieval shape shield. Then I thought a little more and thought 'HEY' why I don't I make Cap's first shield! This will be a two part post so stayed tuned for the next one. Enjoy the photos!


Always Avenging 
ZAC


I wish I had my own museum too!
So to start with I drew out my shape on the piece of wood


Then I tried drawing where I 
wanted the stripes to be










And then stared jigsawing it out
Almost there...


















Then after cutting it out I drew
the new design I had in mind























Then penned it in
Using hard board, tape and screws
I constructed the handle









































Tah-Dah!!!
























And there we have it...




















...For now.




























No comments:

Post a Comment