Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

"Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ" Movie & Drawings

Greetings Citizens!!!

Here's a slightly more random post, but I thought I'd put up some drawings I've done recently.


As some people may already know, I'm an absolute GEEK about ancient Roman history and especially the timeless story of "Ben-Hur: A tale of the Christ"! I really like the book and the older movie (1969).

Although when I heard Paramount Pictures where doing a re-make, I was half excited and half unsure, as I hoped the film makers would do it right and deliver the story well.
However, after watching it for the first time, I soooo enjoyed it and was really impressed! :D

Below are some drawings I've done of the character and the story and hope you like them :)


I've also added the trailer if you wish to see it!



EPIC!!!
Watch "Ben-Hur" Trailer 2016





In both drawings I tried to capture the main events in the story :)
I'm really bad at drawing horses, so I deliberately cropped them out :/

This one I haven't finished as yet, and again I cropped the horses out :/

No comments:

Post a Comment