Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Thor's Hammer

Thor from the ''Dark world''
 Hello Asgardians,

 Here is a piece of work I made for my seven year old brother who is is quite a fan. I also made this because as you know I'm always putting my talent to test. This project took only two days but I've kept adding detail here and there since finishing it. To start the head I got four blocks of wood and sawed them equally to 8'' each. Then glued them in a square and finished off the head using ductape. For the handle I sawed a piece of wood to around 7'' and decorating it with tape finished off the hammer perfectly. It dosen't help you fly or shoot lightning but it sure is powerful.


Hope you enjoy and have a go.


Always avenging...    

Zac.

My little brother wearing the helmet
and breastplate also made by me

My mighty hammer 
I also made a pocket size one for portable play

Thor's hammer from the Avengers




Please have your parents consent before watching this below.

No comments:

Post a Comment