Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Gifts and Birthday presents



Hello one and all,

Here are some of the gifts and presents I've made for friends and family. These were all extremly fun and easy to make and they look amazing around the house. With only a jigsaw, wood plane, and pryrograph pen all of these projects turned out very sucessful. So have a go, comment, share your ideas and fill your house with your great work.

All the best...
A horse made for my sister Charis's birthday

Zac


The heart in the middle was my little brothers idea for my parents
and the two other acomplishments were thier birthdays
The wooden spanner I made for my brother Ike
who currently is a machanic

A present made for my sister Rhiannon
who is a sucessful Doula
A wooden pipe made for my brother who is currently
writng a fantasy novel in which one of the charaters has a pipe
Side one of a wall plaque I made for some friends 
Side two
A present made for our friends wedding
which they were over joyed with 

No comments:

Post a Comment