Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

More of My Artwork

Greetings one and all,

After drawing Clash of the Titans I started other drawings from movies. One thing to remember if you're an artist is to never get rid of your older work because when you look back on your first achievements to your latest you will see the evolution of your art. There are several more I'm yet to do but, I'll leave that till next time.

Enjoy and farewell.

Zac


In this drawing I wanted to make the
center to be the three Elvish swords

Sting,Orcrist and Glamdring have to be
some of my ultimate favorite swords
Out of the characters in the Hobbit drawing
Thorin has the most detail to draw
Drawing Gandalf in his many shades of grey was quite easy
compared to other characters I've drawn with lots of detail and colour







Most of the detail in Cap's uniform
was drawn from memory

How Heroic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment