Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Artwork

The KRAKEN!!!

My latetest drawing. 
Hey guys, 

Besides carpentry, I love art and drawing. I started when my imagination started to come out with all sorts of characters and fantasies. Together, with my older brother, Joe, we have always loved drawing and creating stories and worlds. 

The ones at the bottom are the first pictures I drew from the movie with not much  to copy from. The one to the left is the latest picture I've drawn from the movie with several other oringinal images to help.

Zac
Very Cool! 
This picture I used as the
 center of my drawing

The best pet EVER!! 
This image really helped with 
drawing the Scorpions




Sorry about the spelling mistake, I guess I was
concentrating on the drawing too much



RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment