Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Captain America Shield

 Hi guys! 

Now this was one of the first projects I did myself. After watching Thor (god of thunder) and Captain America (The First Avenger) we started placing the Avengers in my family and you can already guess who I am. So I thought why not I'll make his shield. It took a few weeks, effort and commitment until...
So...COOL!
TA DA! What do you think?
STEPS:

1.First I was obsessed enough to attempt such a crazy idea.

2.Then bought a piece of hard board wood.

3.Drew out a 24" by 24" circle and bravely jigsawed it out.

4.Then attached the handle and that alone looked impressive.

5.After that I drew a slightly smaller circle and did the same.
My Shield

6.Making the centre circle was easy enough to finish off the shield.

7.Last but not least was painting it starting with the main body (red), the second piece (red and white) and then the centre star I drew on and painted (blue and white).

The outcome was amazing to me and the family and I have enjoyed using it ever since.


pretty close to the original
Try it yourself and please leave a comment! 

ZAC











P.S. Please have your parents' consent before watching the video below



                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment