Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Clash of the Titans Swords



Hi there Kraken Slayers,


These swords I made after watching the movie which you may have seen. The sword of the Olympians was the first one that I made with my older brother. The second was the sword of the hero Perseus which only took two days to make and looks amazing. Now if you have tried such a project like this, don't worry if it doesn't turn out as what you had in mind. Take your time, be patient and concentrate and each project will turn out better then the last with pratice.  So try it yourself and with your powerful blade kill a giant Scorpion, behead a Gorgan and Slay the Kraken.
                             
Sword of perseus
Sword of the Olympians


My sword of Perseus
My Olympian blade
Not bad hey




Perseus on the Pegsus
Perseus finds the Sword






Please only watch this video with parents consent
and you must be over 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment