Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Cutlery Sets

My first spoon, and I know what
you're thinking.
 Hi Guys,

Here are some of the projects I started out with. I thought cutlery would be a good place to start as it looked rather simple. The first spoon I made was without proper tools so it wasn't easy. When I got a box full of handy equiment from my Grandad (who has done some carpentry for many years.) I made another spoon which was slightly more sucsessful than the last. Adding to the spoon I made a knife and fork also with the same tools and the set now hangs in my Grandparent's kitchen. The second set I  made was for a family who had recently stayed for a week. While they were here I made a shield and two knives for one of their boys and a few weeks after that I made a cutlery set for their three girls and youngest boy.
This is the first cutlery set I made.
The second set and the best
so far.













The shield and knives which was
designed by me and the owner.




Hope you guys enjoy and why not have a go.

ZAC




2 comments:

  1. Realy cool! I love the second set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jasmine, I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete