Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

The Hobbit - Sting



Hello Ring Bearers,

I haven't (yet) seen the movie but I'm really enjoying book. Bilbo Baggins is my favourite character and again I thought why don't I make his sword. I thought I was crazy to make the Prince of Persia Dagger but to attempt a project like this took things a step further. The project itself took about 10 days and a lot of concentration. It was great fun but hard work to accomplish what I had in mind. The blade hasn't yet glowed blue and I'm guessing that's a good sign.



Bilbo finds the Ring
Mr. Baggins draws sting



The offical Sword 

Bilbo's side
Frodo's side


Me as a Hobbit without the hairy feet.
 I started walking around without shoes on and it sort of became a Hobbit
HA HA !!!!
Sword of Bilbo Baggins





No comments:

Post a Comment